Please stop reporting all OF models as spam. If a post is off-topic, report is as off-topic. If community rules forbid OF models from posting, report that. If a user is flooding a sub with multiple posts a day in a row, that’s a legit report as well.

Otherwise a post by an OF model is not in and of itself spam, even if it is made by a <ferengi>female</ferengi> with the temerity to control her own sexuality.

• AliceGreen@lemmynsfw.com
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I wouldn’t go that far as to say it needs to be banned from the internet. That’s not at all what I’m saying. I’m just tired of every other post being someone try to sell me something. And by every other post I’m talking about reddit. I just don’t what what happened over there to happen here. Like, OF creators, just be realistic in what you post. One or two here or there is one thing. But some bots just spam all the communities like a dog in heat. But also feel this is more on the OF creators to police there own and point out the bad actors that are bot or spamming unrelated community. I don’t there will be one solution that makes everyone happy. I’m just asking to keep the spamming down. I really don’t care if you’re an OF creator, more power to you. But I’m not buying so to me it just looks a bit desperate to try drumming up business in this way. If you were selling well enough already, you wouldn’t feel the need to be advertising yourself on Reddit or Lemmy.