cross-posted from: https://alien.top/post/75710

when it comes to chicken nuggets the mods here react sort of quickly,

but when its about someone selling their used graphics card, or to get feedback on their purchased server rack, or on the tattoo they just got, oror someone wanting to admire others to admire their hardware rack, or chunk full of scam posts, or someone begging for someone elses credit card to open a oracle cloud account…

then it takes them forever…

maybe one single active mod is not enough for a subreddit of this size? and that one single mod obviously needs some time off, and some time to sleep etc. A sub of this size and coverage should have atleast 10+ active mods to cover all timezones and work schedules.

But who gives a fuck right. Lets enjoy the next post about “i need to drive my grandma to the hospital, and to get there i need to use GPS, so tell me server hardware to buy, so that i can run some selfhosted software on that to calculate my route to the hospital! obviously this belongs here!” And dont forget the daily “what is the best Google Photos alternative??” and “how can i access my services from outside my network?” posts… all those that have been asked and answered so many times already before,and nothing has changed since then. And there even is a rule about these lazy posts but when has that rule ever been used? Never i woudl claim. Mods dont give a fuck so why should users give any fuck? Sub is going downrill at huge speed, gg. And its already too late to change anything.

RIP