I’ve got a nephew who is 3-something years old. He’s really into airplanes. All of the ideas of gifts I’ve found have either been books (I give him books, but I’d like to give him something interactive) or toys that are way above his age level.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a good gift for a 3 to 4-year-old who loves airplanes?

Edit: I just want to give a big thanks to all of you for being so helpful. I’ve got some great ideas for Christmas, his birthday, and beyond if he remains fascinated by planes. Very helpful.

• Uranium 🟩@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    8 months ago

On theme though not literally an aeroplane; the parachuter toys, like little army men that have a parachute on them that you throw out of windows/down the stairs, they were always an absolutely favourite of mine.

Make sure to get the type with netting that connects the parachute to the person as opposed to strings as it can never tangle

https://amzn.eu/d/1GiZZRc

• Scubus@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

This was the first thing i thought of. They also come as fireworks that will launch the little guy into the sky and pretty much always get him stuck in a tree. 9/10 would recommend