• db0@lemmy.dbzer0.comOPM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Goddamn! People, please! Posting a meme is not an invitation to invite me to a debate on the historical context of the Spanish Revolution. Cheezus. There’s dedicated anarchist forums for that!

• 420blazeit69 [he/him]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

You complain when people take your post seriously, you complain when people dismiss it, you complain when people “put words in your mouth” and whine about straw men but do exactly those things to others, you write pages of comments but suddenly refuse to elaborate when pressed on an inconvenient point.

What are you doing here besides sectarianism and acting like a horse’s ass?

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

Look mate, I don’t owe you shit. Not even an explanation. But I’ll tell you this, seeing tankies evolve into their “debate me bro” forms is amusing to me. Seeing them get more and more upset because I refuse to play their game is amusing to me. Seeing them think I’m very upset is amusing to me.

This is all the more amusing because I didn’t even try to annoy tankies but they came over here to be annoyed.

Look into your heart, you know this to be true.

Y’all are buzzing around an anarchist community as if I personally kicked your hornet’s nest for posting this one meme. This is amusing to me.

Y’all are good peeps when dunking on libs, but fucking hell, choose your battles, eh?

• Alaskaball [comrade/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Goddamn! People, please! Posting a meme is not an invitation to invite me to a debate on the historical context of the Spanish Revolution

Why don’t you be a good little authoritarian and lock the thread then, or is that M next to your name just there to show you like taking Ls after Ls like a Masochist.

• ThereRisesARedStar [she/her, they/them]@hexbear.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

Okay, would you prefer to instead talk about the lack of anarchist purges in China and how in the meme you shared, everyone has eyes except for Mao who has slits instead? Can we talk about how that is in inappropriate way to depict Asian people?

• BartsBigBugBag@lemmy.tf
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      8 months ago

Yes it is. If you don’t like it you can always delete your post Lmaoo. You don’t get to decide how people react to your post.

link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I mean, you’re free to challenge me all you want and I will continue to make fun of you for it

link
              fedilink
              English
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              8 months ago

You can take a bath bro, no one is stopping you. I did 😂 I love you, this instance, and all you’ve done for the sub prior to our move here, I’ve been with you for years at this point, under various usernames. I’m not sure what’s got you so hyphy, but I hope you’re okay overall, and I’m sure we’ll have good discussions in the future as we have in the past. Cheers.

link
                  fedilink
                  English
                  arrow-up
                  arrow-down
                  ·
                  8 months ago

You posted an antagonistic meme that uses racist stereotypes to represent a Chinese person and conflates Korean history with Chinese. If you aren’t hyphy, you’re just spreading bigotry and false history for fun. I’m leaning towards the charitable reading because it seems very out of character for you.

link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    8 months ago

I didn’t really pay that deep attention when crossposting. I have ammended the meme now.