Hello everyone!

This is the first post on this community and an announcement of sort about the community itself. This community is the lemmy.world version of my favorite subreddit. “What is it about?” you might ask or you might be saying “Hell, I’m not interested in Disneyland or any other Disney resorts!”, well don’t worry its very easy just find some weird, awful or downright cursed images from WikiHow and post them with a funny caption.

I created this community after a short search on lemmy. To my surprise I noticed that the community did not exist. It would be a shame if we didn’t have funny WikiHow captions on lemmy.

I am in no way affiliated to the mod team on r/disneyvacation but 90% of the current sidebar is taken from the r/disneyvacation verbatim. But I hope that we can change our rules and guidelinres according to how our community grows here on lemmy.

As for the close future: As a person who lacks the creative abilities to make very funny captions, I was planning on mainly reposting of the stuff on reddit. Hopefully as the community grows we can also have our own originals here on our community.

Thanks for reading and welcome to the Disney Vacation.