• Tavarin@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

That’s what happens when people vote the Conservatives in. They fuck up healthcare funding, and quality goes down the drain. Then the Liberals do fuck all to restore funding and fix it, and over time it just gets worse.

• Nagairius@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

And I’d argue that Conservatives are trying to balance the budget after the Liberals reckless spending habits. Though the older I get the more I start to believe that that is what they want. You and me fighting over left and right when they both are there just to serve their own needs.

• explodicle@local106.com
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

I’d argue that Conservatives are trying to balance the budget after the Liberals reckless spending habits.

Do you still believe this to be true? Conservatives consistently push for lower taxes and higher military spending. The taxes are the big part, taxes on the wealthy are drastically lower than they were a generation ago.

Though the older I get the more I start to believe that that is what they want. You and me fighting over left and right when they both are there just to serve their own needs.

You’ve been fighting over right and far right. Liberals are not leftist.

• Tavarin@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

They don’t balance the budget, they haven’t in decades. All they do now is enrich their donors and friends. If they really wanted to balance the budget they would raise taxes on the rich, not cut essential services.