• Blackmist@feddit.uk
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I will admit to carrying most Koroks for several minutes rather than trying to make another vehicle out of bits that aren’t all there.

I can’t help but think they wanted me to be a bit more elaborate than just gluing the poor little guy to a horse harness.

BG3 certainly needed a few extra months to bake. There’s still a bit where you can get trapped in a conversation with Mol in Act 1 because as soon as you come out of the cutscene, you’re instantly in range of her to start the dialogue again.

Apparently they released early to beat Starfield, which is hilarious because I’ve seen few games so shat on this year.

• Khaelas@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

Just an FYI in case you’re still playing. There is a feature of you keep playing that lets you build things without the source objects being there, and spending a bit of the ore you get. This trivialises all the korok things by just sticking them to a hoverbike haha

• Blackmist@feddit.uk
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 months ago

Yeah, I discovered that quite late on.

I do think ability unlock quests should be highlighted in this sort of game. I didn’t even go and get the master sword for ages, because I thought that quest was the end of the game (and indeed when I went to the quest I thought was the end, went deep down into the actual end game area by mistake, and only got deterred by a giant enemy I couldn’t kill).