• M500@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

That’s really cool! Would not work with today’s communication advancements.

• XanXic@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      8 months ago

Idk you’d probably get these weird try hard fans who start a discord to figure out which theater is playing which ending and start traveling to see them all in person and claim they are real fans. Then get incredibly aggressive over Twitter about it all and at least a decent amount of people would go see it a second time just to experience it.

Like those weirdos who pay thousands of dollars to go to the same spot in Disney land every day for two weeks and gets to be hyped in the discord/reddit because “I’ve been riding this ride every day for my vacation and it finally happened guys. I was there and Cumbumblelan came out and did the Cumbumblelan ride intro!!! Worth it!” And then people are demanding a time so they can find some pattern so hopefully they can see Cumbumblelan when they are there on vacation and can vlog it.

• FurtiveFugitive@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      8 months ago

While it didn’t have completely different endings, it’s my understanding that the 2nd spiderverse movie did have some dialogue tweaks depending on where you saw it.