There was so much stuff added in this patch. New guns, ammo, consumables etc. The event itself is done very nicely, it’s a real change of pace imo.

The new and shiny stuff i love the most for now is the fire bolt on the hand crossbow. I just love to burn out hunters alive with double hand crossbow full firebolts. And i am not alone it seems. Psychoghost did a video on this exact loadout yesterday. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHC14n3o5I8

What are you guys playing now. Do you play different loadouts? Do you incorporate the new toys into your old reliable loadouts?

• dave_baksh@lemmy.world
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I haven’t unlocked a lot of the new stuff yet, but I have to agree with the fire hand crossbow. My buddy runs it all the time and whenever we storm a compound, it’s just filled with Michael Bay moments

• SykasaOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Michael Bay moments are what i play Hunt for. If i cannot win the meme way, why even play?

• bilboswaggings@sopuli.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

The fire hand crossbow is great to create pressure

If you hit someone and they duck behind cover you can light them on fire

Works well with drilling or lemat carbine (push with shotgun) or just winfield levering

Or if a teammate is ready to push with a shotgun

• SykasaOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          1 year ago

I just like how easy it is to set people on fire. Dragon Breath is harder to hit, throwables are slower. Fire bolts are just easy to use and effective.