• lingh0e@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

The people killing human shields are just as shitty as the people using human shields. Both are terrorists.

• Kusimulkku@lemm.ee
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

Would be the best for the first asshole not to take human shields to begin with.

• Dkarma@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        7 months ago

I’m sorry I can’t hear you over a settlement being bulldozed. Wait a second for the bulldozers to stop.

Oh silly me…they don’t stop.

• Kusimulkku@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              7 months ago

Friend, I’masking you because I was baffled what your comment had to do with anything. I still am. Could you explain the relevancy?

• lingh0e@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            7 months ago

I mean we’re in a situation where civilians are being used as human shields. It would be nice if we weren’t, but that’s not what’s happening.

• Kusimulkku@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              7 months ago

I mean we’re in a situation where civilians are being used as human shields

Because Hamas took human shields. They could have not taken them. But yes, it happened and it’s not like it can be taken back now.

• Infinitus@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

Can we stop using the word terrorist for something that it obviously not terrorism? Terrorist use terrorism to strike fear into the population of a more powerful state and hope for and overreaction that would play into their cards. I can only see one terrorist organization here. But, the IDF is that overreacting oppenent.