• TheFonz@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago

I like that we have to hold your hand and walk you through every step of the way for you to even concede an inch. But holy hell you get to screech nonsense left and right like it’s gospel. It’s clear you have a limited understanding of who Hamas or the PLO are. Don’t worry, I’ll follow up with the receipts even though I know you’ll shift the goalposts again.

• cecinestpasunbot@lemmy.ml
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

So where’s the quote then? Where are the receipts you’re talking about? All I see are personal attacks and nothing of substance.

• LordOfTheChia@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

I posted the quotes from Hamas’ 1988 charter, so that others following the thread will see what they’re really about and not get gaslit by useful idiots who gloss over their intent to simply kill every Israeli and their complete disregard for any peaceful solution.

• TheFonz@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        7 months ago

I just saw that thanks. I worry that people are unable to have nuanced conversation. It’s either supporting genocide or liberating Palestine. There is no in between.

• LordOfTheChia@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          7 months ago

Or simply acknowledging that maybe, just maybe firing rockets indiscriminately into Israel is a bad thing and that the IDF is responding to the 10/7 massacre and the continued threat of the ongoing rocket attacks.

“But the Israelis are good at dodging the rockets and shooting them down, so the rockets aren’t that big of a deal!”

Like, FFS.