• masquenox@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    8 months ago

I think it was about a non-combatant

Even the hasbara working at the shill farms must be quite surprised that their paper-thin propaganda could work this well on someone. Their “human shield” bullcrap is something meant to be used as a pretext to feed squeamish liberals in the west - not even people in the IDF is supposed to actually believe it.

But I guess in the “liberal west” white supremacism is just the gift that keeps on giving, isn’t it?

• masquenox@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        8 months ago

Jesus H. Fucking Christ… is anything penetrating through that right-wing brain-rot addled head of yours?

It is utterly impossible to use “human shields” against a GENOCIDAL state for the oh-so-fucking obvious reason that said GENOCIDAL state is GENOCIDAL and wouldn’t give a damn about (supposed) “human shields.”

You might just as well tell me that a Jewish guy in Auschwitz could use another Jewish guy in Auschwitz as a hostage to stay out of the gas chambers.

• masquenox@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            8 months ago

Again.

It is utterly impossible to use “human shields” against a GENOCIDAL state for the oh-so-fucking obvious reason that said GENOCIDAL state is GENOCIDAL and wouldn’t give a damn about (supposed) “human shields.”

• Kusimulkku@lemm.ee
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              ·
              8 months ago

There’s just a small issue. We know they have and are still using the human shields.

It might be a stupid tactic but it’s not a good idea to bet against stupidity. And I don’t think it’s necessary that stupid. For Hamas, if the civilians give them cover then that’s good and if not, it looks bad for Israel. Sorta win-win, especially since they don’t really seem to care about those civilian lives.

• masquenox@lemmy.world
                link
                fedilink
                arrow-up
                ·
                8 months ago

Again.

• masquenox@lemmy.world
                    link
                    fedilink
                    arrow-up
                    ·
                    8 months ago

Again (for the terminally white supremacist).