Four men have been found guilty of the murder of a Liverpool woman who was shot dead in her home last year.

James Witham, 41, Joseph Peers, 29, Niall Barry, 26, and Sean Zeisz, 28, have been found guilty at Liverpool crown court of the murder of 28-year-old Ashley Dale.

• AutoTL;DR@lemmings.worldB
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

This is the best summary I could come up with:

James Witham, 41, Joseph Peers, 29, Niall Barry, 26, and Sean Zeisz, 28, have been found guilty at Liverpool crown court of the murder of 28-year-old Ashley Dale.

Dale, a council environmental health worker, was killed when Witham kicked down the door of her house in the Old Swan area of Liverpool and shot her in the abdomen on 21 August 2022.

The phone, which was recovered next to where Dale was found in her back yard, had been used in her final moments to try to call Harrison, who was out with friends while she spent the night at home, watching television with her dachshund Darla.

The feud was reignited when both men attended the Glastonbury festival in June 2022, the prosecution alleged, where a fight broke out involving the Hillsiders and two of Dale’s killers, Barry and Zeisz.

Fitzgibbon, who flew to Dubai after the shooting and was extradited from Spain in August, told the jury he had witnessed Barry threatening to stab Harrison during the festival.

In the days after Dale’s murder, Witham and Peers stayed in a hotel in St Helens before travelling to Scotland, and Barry was arrested at a golf resort in Formby after making plans to flee the country.

The original article contains 712 words, the summary contains 206 words. Saved 71%. I’m a bot and I’m open source!