• GodlessCommie@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    8 months ago

Voted for the Patriot Act? That mother fucker wrote it. When he first wrote it during Reagan’s Presidency it was too far to the right for even Reagan.

link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        8 months ago

I’m betting you dont know half of what he’s done. If you did you would never consider casting a vote for him or his party that’s allowed it all to happen.

• June@lemm.ee
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

I’ll vote Biden because I know at the end of his term he’ll leave office.

I’ll take that over the uncertainty of trump who will surely be on the ballot. Not to mention, as a person whose just come out this year, I’m not confident I’d be safe under a trump presidency.

link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            8 months ago

Pure hyperbole. As someone that’s been out for 38 years I can confideantly say your safety isn’t dependent on who’s in the WH.

• Fredselfish@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          8 months ago

What’s my alternative? Only person on the ballot will be Trump. So if I want retain my right to vote Biden will be my only choice because we got to keep Trump out and all Republicans.

• RandoCalrandian@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            7 months ago

So, let me get this straight.

Given a choice between evil Pinocchio (this time with international strings!) and a violently orange water balloon filled to bursting with bull’s shit, you’d chose the wooden puppet to throw at the massive human rights abuse apparatus currently fucking everyone’s data up the ass?

Let me know how that goes for you.