Here is a video from a popular boomer about hedging against the fiat scam by using crypto but in the comments they are complaining.

Your average boomer says:

A LOT of people are having issues getting Monero & EpicCash to work. I posted a complaint on my Brighteon.social account and had multiple people agree they are having issues as well. Not one person said they were up & running with no issues. I am not going to put what little money I have into a “currency” which cannot be accessed on multiple platforms (phone, laptop, PC, etc.). I opened the Monero wallet and that was it. I cannot access it on any other laptop and I cannot purchase anything without using “sketchy” services. There is no way an older person would (or should) use this nightmare (as it is currently set up). Shoot- at this point I’m better off buying Russian rubles.

• k4r4b3y@karapara.net
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

Boomers also have problems with getting their browsers to work; so… at one point they need to lift themselves up by their bootstraps (HA! how do you like that now, boomers?) and put some time to learn a bit about how to use a Monero wallet (like Cake and Monerujo—which, is, as easy to use as it gets.)