hey! I am shopping online for new undies because the brands I preferred are a bit uncomfortable now. I have used brands like TomboyX trunks and men’s Pair of Thieves boxer briefs.

TomboyX was okay but pretty pricey. For me it tended to ride up and chafe, and I didn’t like that there is a seam in a weird spot. Over time they haven’t held up very well too, which is disappointing.

Pair of Thieves was fantastic and I loved them! However, I have lost some weight and now they sit uncomfortably. They don’t ride up, but they feel almost loose. I can’t go down sizes because I am already at the smallest size.

Anyone have any suggestions of other brands, or maybe some hacks? I may even try modifying if anyone swears by it. Thanks!!

• Clithzby@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Hear me out. Deluth Trading CO’s Buck Naked line. Honestly, after I tried a pair I replaced all my boxers with them. They’re so comfortable and they last a really long time. 10/10 would recommend.

• Ameshet@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

They are both already mentioned but I love deluth undies and woxers. They are light weight and breathable and go on sale often. Definitely worth looking into!

• error505@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Bloke here.

Check out Under Armour Boxers. They are by far the best I’ve had. Next to no seam on the inner thigh, comfortable, stretchable they are awesome. They are slightly more pricey. 2 pairs for around £20 on Amazon but worth every penny. After I tried them I spent £200 and threw every other pair of boxers in the bin. That was 3 years ago and I have never wore a pair out yet.

I will say I have Skin Grafts on my legs and used to get a lot of chafing on sensitive skin but not with these.

Worth every penny.