• bmoney@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

no doubt, the launch was TRASH

i think they mostly put out a good game but i totes agree. i wont get the expansion until some reviews are out. if its trash again, i can wait

and ya i personally think they are doing a good job with the “universe” stuff. i really liked the story (which i know is kinda controversial), thought keeanu was a inspired decision

and ya the anime ended perfectly and its set up perfectly to be an anthology. lets just explore life in night city and the surrounding world. like a season based on a nomad group or a corpo gone rouge, some shit like that would be awesome for me

• bmoney@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          edit-2
          1 year ago

but their marketing arm puts the rest of the industry to shame. So much so that I doubt any studio’s devs could have met the promises.

ya dude fo real

honestly they could never put out another game if they kept up a high quality anime

shit could even make it like a bebop style of thing with one or two ep stories and shit

gah, i just wish there was any info about new animated shit but it is what it is

really hope the expansion meets my admittedly high expectations

• Dekthro@sh.itjust.works
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Ohhhhh yeah me too on the anime. It’s probably just a one off thing, but I really hope they continue with it.