Saw a game on Google Play that had great reviews (4.6k AVG with 77k reviews) so downloaded it thinking I finally might have found a good mobile game only to find it was trash like almost every mobile game I’ve ever tried.

Is it me, am I the problem, or are virtually all mobile games terrible?

Edit

Thanks for everyone’s feedback and suggestions, I’ve been trying out some of your recommendations as well as trying out Steam Link to play my steam PC games

• rokushiro@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 年前

There’s a free game on iOS called Builderment. It’s basically Factorio without the hostile mobs. An automation game with unlimited resources so you can solely focus on optimization. I have over 500 hours in my current world.

• Nusm@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 年前

It has a ton of IAP. Are those required to play the game, or can you actually play it without needing to get any of them?

• rokushiro@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 年前

Totally playable, no purchases required.

The gems are only if you want to progress quicker down the research tree by “buying” the tech and unlock the structures faster. But, it’s not required, you can progress normally by producing the required items and sending them to the research lab.

You can also earn “free” gems by watching an ad. Once you have enough gems, you can plant a gem tree (that costs gems) that will produce unlimited gems albeit at a slower rate.