Vielen Immobilien fragen mir, zu mit dem bei Immomio eintragen. Aber ich finden nur zwei optionen: Neu Profile machen oder “Jetzt einloggen”.

Seit ich habe schön ein Profile bei Immomio ich an “Jetzt Einloggen” clicke. Aber ich find nicht die information, bei whelche Immobilien ich bei Immomio eingetragen bin.

• TheLemming@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    Deutsch
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Sprichst du noch eine andere Sprache als deutsch? Wenn ja, ich kann in englisch gut weiterhelfen. Ansonsten versuch deine Frage vielleicht mit https://DeepL.com aus deiner Sprache ins deutsche zu übersetzen, dann verstehen wir deine konkrete Frage besser.

• ThorCroix@feddit.deOP
      link
      fedilink
      Deutsch
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

So… when a Immobilie send me a link to register with them through Immomio, I find only two options. One is to create a new profile and the other is to just log in.

Since I have a profile in Immomio already, I then click in “log in” and it leads me to the main page of Immomio. All is fine, but I get no confirmation or information if the registration with the Immobilie was successful or not.

I also don’t find any page in Immomio with the list or information of which Immobilien I am registered through Immomio.

So I am trying to find this information to know of the registration with Immobilien was successful or not.

• clifftiger@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        Deutsch
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

Are you registered as an owner of a property or as someone who wants proposals to rent a property?