• fsxylo@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

The ad I saw on a pineapple (I hate this timeline) made it look like wish was a 2d animation. I quickly lost interest when I found out it isn’t.

• JakenVeina@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Interesting concept, but ultimately a mid experience. Not entirely sure why, but the ending being a significant non-sequitur was part of it.

• Artyom@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

I’ve heard theories that parts of the movie were animated with AI.

• RageAgainstTheRich@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          7 months ago

With your -578 karma, do you ever think “hmmm maybe im a piece of shit that people don’t want to interact with… naaah its those woke people that are bad 🤔”.

Disney is a horrible company because of how they treat employees and many other issues. Not for adding lgbtqia+ people to their movies. They add it because it makes money. Aka, rainbow capitalism. Not because they want to InDoCtErNaTe people…

Being woke is a good thing. It means you’re aware of systematic oppression, racial discrimination and other social issues.

• lingh0e@sh.itjust.works
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          edit-2
          7 months ago

Lol. “touch grass”. Sure sure.

Sorry to disappoint you with facts

What facts? You posted shitheel bigot propaganda. That’s not providing anything factual.

In your own words, explain what CRT is. Then provide examples of CRT in schools and corporations.

Then explain what “the gay agenda” is and how it’s causing Disney to lose money.

And cite your sources.

• lingh0e@sh.itjust.works
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              edit-2
              7 months ago

Lol. “Bob Iger says Disney needs to make better movies” isn’t the scathing indictment you seem to think it is. They have a long, storied history of making some truly mediocre films that perform poorly at the box office regardless of how “woke” they may or may not be. They also have a solid record of very popular movies that plenty of stupid people consider “woke”.

If people aren’t going to their movies, it’s not because they’re “too woke”, it’s because they’re not good movies.

Name one of their movies that are “too woke”.