• Ann Archy@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Ah yes, both sides are equally bad in a conflict unilaterally started by the one side.

• WaxedWookie@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      7 months ago

I mentioned 4 countries in response to someone known for talking about a fifth. There’s comfortably a dozen conflicts you could be referring to - but if I had to guess, you’re volunteering as a case study proving that the only thing sloshing around in the empty heads of tankies is American diabolism.

You’re enemies of communism - you’re too busy licking the arsehole of your autocrat leaders to satiate your hate boner for the US to see that you’re defending the elimination of worker enfranchisement, the advancement of genocide, and the centralisation of resources into a system that no sane person wants, and sure as shit isn’t communism. You tarnish the name of communism, and turn people that would otherwise advocate for it against the concept - and with dipshits like you peddling your Nazi-tier brain worms, I can’t blame them.

Anarchy79… China - anarchist? USSR - anarchist? DPRK - anarchist? Vietnam anarchist after what - fucking 1930? Fuuuuck you.

…please tell me I’ve missed and that you’re not a goddamned tankie.