• A new Android app called Beeper Mini allows users to send iMessages as blue bubbles from non-Apple devices.

• Beeper Mini bypasses traditional iMessage hacks by directly sending iMessages from Android devices.

• The app has been praised for its smooth functionality, sending messages seamlessly between Android and iPhone users.

• db2@sopuli.xyz
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Nah I’m good. I’m not getting paid to be your tech support here, if you’re not going to pay enough attention to understand plain English that’s on you.

• RubberElectrons@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

It’s cool silly, at least I’m able to write cogent statements.

Original statement was

It’s not the color of the bubble. It’s the downgraded chat experience: grainy pictures, pixelated videos, and no E2EE.

Our kid was at a sleepover, recently. We got a video of all the kids playing together, but because it wasn’t iPhone to iPhone the video was a low resolution pixelated mess.

All you said was a half-coherent statement about sending a link instead, to which I attempted to respond. Now you can’t handle getting called out for having spaghetti for neural pathways, and here we are. Let me know if I need to buy you some crayons for further explanation.

Good luck in life, looks like you’ll need it 🤭

• db2@sopuli.xyz
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        7 months ago

And blocked. I sincerely hope you’re not teaching those kids to behave as poorly as you do.