This is good to see, but as Welch notes, the lack of stylus support is a real miss here.

As a Samsung user myself, I’d obviously just look to the Galaxy Fold, although not being able to store the stylus onboard (without a case) does suck.

All that said, I’m very happy with my S23 Ultra for editing photos. Yeah I’ve gotta zoom in a lot, but it’s not that big a pain. I actually start most of my Sony A7RV edits in Lightroom on my phone, only moving to desktop when I need to switch to Photoshop for final edits.

Any mobile photo editors in our growing community here?

• koorool@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 年前

After a few recent photo shoots, edited photos on the go on Pixel Fold, mostly in Google Photos. AI tools and basic adjustments are great (with Google One subscription) and you get ready to share album in the end. Snapseed if I need more detailed edit.

It works, but far from perfect yet. Screen space is not used efficiently, device starts to heat up after long use of internal screen, lack of stylus.

Looking to buy Samsung tablet, waiting for Tab S8 series to be announced to compare.