Make sure you add spoiler tags as needed.

My favorite character in the Cosmere is Kaladin and my two favorite quotes come from him.

First is from The Way of Kings: You were not shocked when a child knew how to breathe. You were not shocked when a skyeel took flight for the first time. You should not be shocked when you hand Kaladin a spear and he knows how to use it.

Second is from Words of Radiance: Honor is dead, but I’ll see what I can do

• fax@sffa.communityM
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

This should probably be tagged [All Cosmere] or if you haven’t read it yet [All Cosmere NO SP3].

Also your spoiler tagging is broken. it’s:

::: Spoiler BookName/SpoilerScope

message here

:::

• fax@sffa.communityM
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        edit-2
        1 year ago

you have to add the word spoiler after the first three dots.

'> ::: spoiler WoR

quote here

'> :::

• Godort@lemm.ee
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

This somber bit from Tress:

“… every person has a story, Dougs included. The one who died was named Pakson; both he and his sister were Dougs on the Crow’s Song. Pakson was tall and awkward on land— the type of man who seemed to have been born with legs a size too large for his torso. He was bald, despite his relative youth, and his neck kind of merged with his chin— to the point that after meeting him, you’d inexplicably get a hankering for a baguette. He was also unaccountably kind. He was the man who had kept checking on Tress as she clung to the side of the ship. He’d held the rope with several others as Fort pulled her up. He’d always laughed at meals and thanked Fort for the food, no matter how bad it had tasted. He loved music, but couldn’t play, and had always secretly regretted never learning. I wish I’d been in a state of mind to give him lessons. Now he had fallen. We gave his corpse to the spores and sailed onward.”