• Linkerbaan@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    7 months ago

Netanyahu literally said publicly that he saw wants to kill all Palestinians including the women and children and his deeds match his words.

For Hamas that’s “more public about” it they sure do their best not to kill kids.

As long as the demographic chart of Palestinians murdered by the IDF looks like the actual Palestinian population demographic (1/3 women, 1/3 kids) it’s safe to assume that there is absolutely no real targeting taking place.

The IDF has already publicly stated that they count every adult Palestian male as Hamas.

• Akisamb@programming.dev
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

As long as the demographic chart of Palestinians murdered by the IDF looks like the actual Palestinian population demographic (1/3 women, 1/3 kids) it’s safe to assume that there is absolutely no real targeting taking place.

Yes, there is a bump if you look at the Hamas fighting population demographics but it is a minority. The large majority of people killed in this war are civilians there is no doubt about that. I was denying the 1:100 figure. For example Hamas has 1\3 of female victims, yet have a 1:4 casualty rate.

Netanyahu literally said publicly that he saw wants to kill all Palestinians including the women and children and his deeds match his words.

No he didn’t and you know it. Why lie ?

Some senior Hamas executives have had such a discourse for Jews before being very softly reprimanded by Hamas but no executive from the Israeli government. There have been plenty of dog whistles, but they are not stupid enough to say it literally.

Edit : I didn’t realize it but you were the person calling for the massacre of civilians in an earlier comment. Explains why you would lie, you need to dehumanise your enemy. I’m not spending more energy on this. You’re too far gone.