• ThatOneKirbyMain2568@kbin.socialOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

As you can probably guess from the image I gave this post, my favorite is the flag of Bhutan. The yellow & orange create a distinctive & satisfying background, and the dragon in the center makes for a strong focal point that doesn’t clash with the background due to its simple color palette.

A close second would probably be the flag of South Africa. The pattern and colors here are just really nice, dunno what else to say.

• UraniumBlazer@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

Probably not that unique, but mine is the Canadian flag. The red and white with the maple leaf is just so pleasant to look at! Also, due to the simple two color design, they have implemented it beautifully in their governmental branding and stuff. Simply gorgeous!

• FireTower@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

They really did knock it out of the park with that one. Simple, readable, and iconic. It’s got a symbol that can be used to evoke the nation. The color scheme isn’t overused by other flags. 10/10.

• boblin@infosec.pub
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    7 months ago

Nepal, because of its irregular shape. If we bend the meaning of “national” to include autonomous territories, then Isle of Man.