Shamelessly stolen from /r/askreddit.

• DuckOverload@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    7 months ago

I took over my mom’s minivan during college. My frat bros made fun of me at first, but damn that was a great road trip vehicle.

Though on the whole, my current Subaru Outback might be my favorite because it came with a sweet sound system. I’ve never splurged on premium sound, and this was included because I wanted the towing capacity of the premium trim. Game changer.

• stoy@lemmy.zipOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      7 months ago

I kinda like the minivan concept, and I love the ID.Buzz design, it’s funky!

My current Leon only has the standard Seat sound system but it is fine for me, even when listening to good music it works very well, for podcasts it is excellent.

• MrMamiya@feddit.de
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      7 months ago

I’ve got an outback with the premium sound and whomever tuned that system must have massive low frequency hearing loss.

Like, thanks for the subwoofer, why did you let a 19 year old from 1998 tune it?

Everything else except the PCB draining the battery 4 times completely in a year before I knew what was happening and replaced it and the thin ass fake leather seats literally peeling from the heated seats and the worse than advertised gas mileage is great!