Hello and thanks to everyone who sent me messages of support and helped me in that situation. Although unfortunately just one day after that post my father died.

Among all the comments there is one that stuck with me and although it was not exactly like that, it said: “Take this opportunity to take control of your life!”

Well, although for personal reasons I prefer not to give all the details I can say that I am fine for the moment although I still feel bad about the death of my father.

Now the problem is another one and it seems that my father had a testament that I did not know that I am included and it is quite shocking news for me because I really do not know what to do with the money, I mean, I am only 20 years old, I have the feeling that at this age I am going to spend it on something stupid that I will regret later or even worse, someone will take advantage of my naivety and I am not sure what to do with it, I guess I can leave it in a time deposit, but I don’t even know what that is or how it works and doing a Google search I really have more doubts than answers. What advice can you give me to avoid falling into these situations or I’m just being paranoid?