Many years ago there was a very cute Firefox fox that you could buy - unfortunately all the stores that sold it are down now. So that Firefox / Mozilla sells him again we need your vote! On https://connect.mozilla.org/t5/ideas/bring-back-the-firefox-plush-toy/idc-p/35504 you can login with your Firefox account, GitHub account or Google account and give this suggestion your Like. We hope that we will have the honor to be in the presence of such a cute cuddly animal again!

More than 17 years ago was possible to buy this super cute Firefox plush (look at the images here 😍), but now this toy become extremely rare, I think that a lot of people could be interested in buying it, also from people asked me to buy one of this toy for her and was hurt when I told her that is quite impossible to have.

This issue was opened many years ago (you can check here) but since now nothing has been done. I can understand that this is not primary in Mozilla’s projects, but I think it is not so hard to realize, considering that the product has been already done and the Mozilla shop still exists.