• Yulissa Leon
  • Mace
  • Mansoor
  • Riddick Moss
  • Shanky
  • Top Dolla
  • Aliyah
  • Emma

Ali has already announced some matches, as I already posted.

• sdcSpade@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Considering Ryan Nemeth’s lower card status, I’d be curious to see what would happen if his brother joined AEW.

But above all else, I need Rick Boogs to bring back the Bugenhagen the world fell in love with at first sight. Anywhere, I don’t care, just be on my screen at all!

• kessleragain@beehaw.org
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

I think most people, if they remembered her release, only remembered it cause of the unfortunate timing where she was excited for WWE to go to Australia and within, like, an hour she got released. Lol.

But hey, maybe we can get her back with Dana and they can form a tag team in TNA.

• GeekFTW@kbin.socialOP
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          ·
          6 months ago

I’d love seeing Dana in TNA tbh. I’ve always rooted for her and TNA would give her a good chance to actually be able to wrestle and get better.

• Neon_Carnivore@kbin.social
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

Of all the names listed, I’d say I’m most interested in the first 6.

Unless TNA makes a big offer to Dolph/Nick, I would assume he’s AEW bound so he can work with his brother.

Ali has already announced several indie appearances and I’m already excited for his upcoming match with Speedball.

I’ve always been a fan of Matt Riddle in the ring, but I don’t know if anyone wants to deal with his baggage, or if said baggage is even a thing anymore. If sexpest Ric Flair can bounce back and end up on AEW, I’d say anything is possible.

I honestly expect WWE/TKO to make Shelton another offer. I’m still surprised they released him.

I need Eric Bugenhagen back in my wrestling.

Dana Brooke would be great for TNA and vice versa.

Aside from Elias, I’m not really familiar with the other names. I really only know Mace and Mansoor from their Botchamania appearances and various clips I saw on wreddit before the protest.