Former president’s body odor was called into question by a former congressman

Adam Kinzinger, a former Republican representative, encouraged people to ‘wear a mask’ when they’re in the presence of former president Donald Trump due to his apparent odor.

Mr Kinzinger, a vocal critic of Mr Trump, took to his Twitter account this week to insinuate that the former president possesses a strong smell.

“I’m genuinely surprised how people close to Trump haven’t talked about the odor,” Mr Kinzinger wrote earlier this week.

“It’s truly something to behold. Wear a mask if you can,” he added.

The accusation garnered a lot of attention on the platform, with many mocking the former president for his alleged smell.

• NounsAndWords@lemmy.world
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

The only reason I don’t believe this is that I completely believe that he believes he could get out of absolutely anything.

• ChicoSuave@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

Part of the Kompromat treatment is showing both the carrot and the stick. Trump thinks he can get away with stuff unless he’s shown his plan would fail, like using social media troll farms plant or leak details that would turn people against him. Or maybe using someone like Julian Assange as an example of Russian tying off a loose asset to show Trump that he doesn’t have an embassy to sleep in - except Russia.

Just show Trump what he gains and how hard he would have to fight if he disagrees to flip him in an instant.