• calvinball@mtgzone.com
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Looks like the best new sliver they printed, holy moly. The other slivers absolutely suck in comparison

• jake_eric@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      edit-2
      1 year ago

I dunno, it can do some really strong things, but it’s mostly gonna be fairly pricey to do them. Virulent Sliver is probably the strongest thing you can do with it since that’s so cheap to cast, but other than that I’m leaning towards thinking it’s not much or at all better than [[Reflections of Littjara]]. Reflections costs more but after that the copies come down for free.

And Lazotep Sliver is looking really strong, so not all the other ones are mid.

• MysticKetchup@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Not a Sliver player but this seems like a really good Sliver.

Though funnily enough, the keyword isn’t very useful on itself outside of dodging removal

• nonprofitparrot@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Once you have a few slivers on board, drawing this late could give you an instant army! So I think it could still come in handy.

• AngusOReily@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

It’s good early or late. Dropping a bunch of these is fine to fill a board, but dropping 1 and then replicating your next drop a ton also seems pretty sweet.

• Reiea@lemmy.fmhy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Definitely picking this one up for my wife’s sliver deck. It will definitely go great with muscle sliver etc.