It’s the weekend for me, and I’d just love some suggestions. Movies? TV shows? Coffee? Holiday destinations? Software? Apps? Books? Something new to make for dinner? Websites?

It’s up to you, but I’d love some (hopefully) random suggestions from all of you to look into something new!

• StrahdVonZarovich@beehaw.org
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Been watching it a lot recently and its really fun. I like having it on while I play Stellaris or Endless Space 2.

• StrahdVonZarovich@beehaw.org
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

In my opinion, I would start with Next Gen. Season 1 was a real piece of crap, but it quickly got better after that. Ive heard a lot of people argue that you should skip it, but Season 1 establishes a lot of important characters and concepts that come back frequently. Heres a list of episodes that I think you should watch from Season 1. All of these episodes are important for what they establish in the world, and cause a couple are actually pretty good. Also you shouldnt skip Season 1, cause its fun to see the growth. Episode 1: Encounter at Farpoint Episode 9: Hide and Q Episode 12: Datalore Episode 14: 11001001 Episode 19: Heart of Glory Episode 20: The Arsenal of Freedom Episode 21: Symbiosis Episode 22: Skin of Evil Episode 25: The Neutral Zone

Season 2 has a lot of good episodes and a lot of bad episodes, and Season 3 on out is some of the best television in history. And the best part is, cause its serialized tv if you dont like an episode just skip it! But you should probably watch these^^