Check out my VoiceAttack macros (link to my Github is in the video description). My mouse macros will work with any resolution thanks to my resolution idependant functions. Just tell the “ASMBL Init” macro what your current game window resolution is and you are good to go! It will also work for any widescreen monitor, but you will probably have to figure out some X and Y offsets to get it just right. There are examples in the Readme on my Github. If you need help comment here, on the video, or join my Discord. All the links are in the video description.

• macniel@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

What actually is Voice Attack? Is it something where you tell Fire to fire your weapons ingame?

• Chadarius@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

VoiceAttack is an app that you can use to create macros that run when it recognizes a voice command. It can do keyboard, mouse, and even joystick commands. I have lots of videos about how to use it with Star Citizen. It is like having your own ship AI that is almost like having a third hand while you are flying. It is fun and immersive.