• erezac@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I mean you gotta scoop chicken with something, right? Can’t serve unscooped chicken.

• PeriodicallyPedantic@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Absolute fivehead kitchen optimization. Brilliant.

Have you ever seen those toys that are long scoops used to throw a ball really far, and then the other person catches it with their scoop? Kinda like lacrosse, but tiny. Called scoopball or something.

With this he could plate a cooked chicken from across the kitchen in 0.5 seconds.

• ShunkW@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I mean, maybe they deep fry chicken but don’t have a basket? That’s like the only option that makes this almost seem reasonable.

• ShunkW@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

You know what, you’re right. I didn’t think of that. Was thinking maybe you could drain the oil via gravity, but that wouldn’t work very well.

• Leyla :)@lemmy.fmhy.mlOP
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

On the kitchen confidential sub, we all agreed it would be pretty cool for big pieces of fried chicken, but then questioned where they would store whatever is supposed to be scooped by this. Fast-food popcorn chicken holders is pretty much the only thing we could say made sense. But then if it was fast food, they’d just have scoops for it already.

• yads@lemmy.ca
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I kept scrolling past this post and trying to figure out what I was looking at. Then I read the text 😳