This update brings in most of the settings from web. You can now modify and upload custom banners or profile images directly in the app.

This update also adds a more legible/colorful comment thread style as well as additional stability improvements.

Changelog:

• Add a bunch of account settings.
  • Add new comment thread style. Add setting to use the old style if that’s what you prefer.
  • Add menu items back to the post screen. This was accidentally removed a while back.
  • Support profile banners on the user screen.
  • Missed some spots with the chrome tab change. Links in more places will use chrome tabs.
  • Fixed a bug where pull to refresh does nothing.
  • Fixed more crashes.
  • Make thread line padding configurable through a setting
  • Alfi@lemmy.alfi.casa
    cake
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Comments color look great!

If I could make one suggession, it would be to reduce the indent between comments (they get shifted to the right too far). Especially now that the colors help to discern them, it’s not necessary to shift them that much.

I love how the images get expanded when pushing on the thumbnail (I use compact view), however, I find it annoying to have to push on the thumbnail again to close them, (most of the time i have to scroll back up to reach the thumbnail). I’d rather be able to swipe them right to close them, or something easy (tapping on them?).

Great work on the app, it’s really smooth to use, thanks a lot!

• idunnololz@lemmy.worldOPM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I added a setting to adjust the padding. I’m leaving the padding as is for the default because I think it better conforms to UI design standards.