What is your favourite browser for iPhone or iPad? What features make it your top choice?

• Blakerboy777@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’ll second this. I really like it. Apple just added the privacy feature of FaceID locking incognito tabs that Edge has had for a long time.

• thanksbrother@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

@Blakerboy777
        SOMEBODY hates Edge so much that this is the only downvoted comment in the thread. Crazy the amount of hate Microsoft gets, I also use Outlook just because it’s a better email experience than iPhone’s built in app.
        @TwinTurbo

• hortivert@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Edge on desktop is wicked, but on iOS and ipadOS it just feels clunky. The way safari lets you navigate it like an iphone with swipes instead of button presses is unparalleled imo

• thanksbrother@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Won’t disagree that there is some clunkiness on iPhone, but it’s such a better experience on desktop for me that I still favor it on iPhone because it allows me to access my spaces and other features and I just hope the mobile experience smooths out. I don’t like using safari, and opening what I was looking at on my phone quickly and easily on desktop is nice.