Translation:

Support for Lemmy

Hey,

I have never used Reddit before, however I often thought about it. When I noticed, that many people migrated to here, I decided to try it as well. I’m still having trouble to really understand all of it though. That’s why I am looking for a “First steps” or an overview that doesn’t consist of clickbait or search engine optimized texts.

The comments were rather helpful though :)

• MadMauriceOP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

This is my first post on Lemmy, I hope it’s okay I chose English as the language because of the translation I added although the picture itself is in German. I can remove the post if anybody dislikes that.

• MadMauriceOP
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Thank you. When I saw your post in NewCommunities I immediately had to think of that. Looked still a bit empty so I decided to post it. I only realized halfway through creating the post that it was German. 😅

• MadMauriceOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Indeed. I think for those of us who were used to Reddit and it’s format can more easily adapt to Lemmy, but I remember when I started using Reddit the concept of subreddits was really confusing to me too, although it seems so trivial now.