So, how much money do you think Matt and Trey are going to sue them for?

• holemcross@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    1 year ago

I took a look and it’s honestly a lot further along than I was expecting in terms of capability. In all honesty, for low level conent this is already surpassing the minimum necessary and I can already imagine greedy, low effort art thieves going all in on these and jaming out completely shows. And I expect people will watch them, or at least tolerate some of them.

• FaceDeer@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’m rather impressed by how coherent it was. It had themes, distinct characters, a plot arc, and so forth. And some very nice meta humor. I don’t know how much of this comes entirely out of the LLM scriptwriter and how much was prompted in, but even assuming that this was done from a human-created outline it’s still a big step.

• Fedizen@lemmy.world
      cake
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Its so wooden and all the jokes replaced with generalized statements. Did you actually watch it? Most low grade Youtube content knocks this out of the park.

The only thing these media companies will be doing by replacing a single writer with AI is making their content closer to the static noise floor of content that comes out of Youtube and similar sites already.

• 6daemonbag@lemmy.dbzer0.com
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Ugh I’ve left autoplay on other some science videos while indie other stuff and it took me a long while before I realized it had progressed to ai jargon space videos. So fucking annoying

• Wander@yiffit.net
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I can imagine this being a problem for low effort youtube kid shows, like the ones that caused the whole elsagate controversy.