• infeeeee@lemm.ee
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I used to play factorio with my friend in local coop with Universal Split Screen with 2 mice and 2 keyboards. It ran perfectly, but the double mouse/kb setup were not easy, and iirc there were some bugs with zoom or something. Maybe this will help with that, I will try it again.

• MrLux@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Factorio was the game where I forced myself to play with the Steam Controller. After that I loved to play with. But to be honest, I still have issues with playing those games on a Steam Deck, because the Touchpads aren’t reachable very well for me. Hearing that it will get Controller Support is a very nice thing. Because now I can play the game on my Steam Deck again :D

• Whar@beehaw.org
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Wow, a Steam Controller user on the wild!

Can you share the settings you used for Factorio?

• MrLux@feddit.de
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Sorry for the late reply. Yeah. I love my steam controller :-D I had much fun playing The Division 2 with it lately and most of my 350 hours in Sea of Thieves I’ve played with the steam controller ^^

I’m not sure if I still have the settings and to be honest, most of the time I’ve used configs from the community. But I will search for the config that I used back in the days :-)

• Mixel@feddit.de
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

That’s great! I just wished they bump the stable version since there are some bugs that are fixed in newer versions of the game