The unconfirmed allegation is raising concerns that the coffee chain is the latest corporation to cave to far-right attacks on LGBTQ people.

• 10A@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      1 year ago

Oh boy, you’re asking for a rant. I’m going to do you a favor and spare you the fifty paragraph reply. Sorry, you’re asking a completely legitimate question if you’re coming from a leftist perspective and you really don’t know what I’m talking about. I’m just not going to type all of that out here.

• 10A@kbin.social
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          1 year ago

As humble Christians, I’m sure you’d all eagerly learn from it how to better yourselves and become upstanding conservative citizens. So sorry to disappoint.

• QHC@kbin.social
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            ·
            1 year ago

How odd to be so vocal about being right and then refuse to elaborate when people are earnestly and respectfully asking for your opinion. Are you secretly ashamed to preach what you actually believe?

• 10A@kbin.social
              link
              fedilink
              arrow-up
              arrow-down
              ·
              1 year ago

I’m an advocate of staying on topic. And besides, anybody prompting me for a rant just wants to laugh at the crackpot and click the downvote button. That’s not very respectful at all. Accept the word “no” if you want to be respectful.