This is an automated archive made by the Lemmit Bot.

The original was posted on /r/AmItheAsshole by /u/Forward-Lychee-9352 on 2023-07-19 05:40:59.

Hey everyone body. I’m a 20m and my gf is 19f. We’ve been together for a little over two years. We’ve recently run into a lot of arguments and the root of it all is basically that she doesn’t trust me. She says that I’m too friendly of a person and that I probably talk to other girls. Examples of this is me literally just saying thank you or please in social situations like ordering food in restaurants or Starbucks.

Anyways I got a new job abt a month and half ago that I really enjoy. It’s actually the same exact job title and company as her, just different locations. I’ve been performing pretty well and they gave me full time two weeks ago which is pretty quick for our work. Ever since I started, she’s accused me of being “friendly” with other girls in my department or cheating on her. I literally do not do anything like that. I very much keep to myself and only speak when spoken to in most situations.

Earlier today, she randomly told me to just leave work in the middle of my shift. She said if she was rlly my priority I would do it. I said no because I just got promoted, leaving in the middle of the day would most definitely be frowned upon. She’s now saying that I’m choosing my job over her and that she knows where we stand now. I honestly don’t understand what I did wrong. I’ve already left two other jobs because she wasn’t comfortable with them and I really like this one. AITA? Thanks guys.