US antitrust case against Apple’s App Store exclusivity is ‘firing on all cylinders’::The US antitrust case against Apple’s App Store exclusivity is “firing on all cylinders” according to the head of the…

• M500@lemmy.ml
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

What do you think about the s20 as a device today?

I have an iPhone 15, but I need to have a backup phone on hand for my work. I was thinking of selling my old xr and getting the s20 as they cost about the same.

Not sure if it’s just better to hold onto the xr.

• Telodzrum@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      6 months ago

My wife is still using her S20+ and has no intention of changing anytime soon. I think it’s still a really solid device that should stick around for a while.

• M500@lemmy.ml
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        6 months ago

Does she ever use the dex mode? This is particularly interesting to me, but it doesn’t seem that many people use their phone that way.

• Telodzrum@lemmy.world
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          ·
          6 months ago

She doesn’t, but she doesn’t have a usecase for it. I used it a lot. My work takes me to a lot of different sites run by my company and all our desk workstations have a USB-C dock with monitors, a mouse, and a keyboard. So, if I was unexpectedly without my laptop, I could work reasonably well with just my phone plugged in.

• M500@lemmy.ml
            link
            fedilink
            English
            arrow-up
            ·
            6 months ago

Thanks, it’s too bad that Apple hasn’t implements this yet.