Any thoughts on the new mount? Personally I love it! It reminds me so much of the Sulyvahn’s Beast enemies in Dark Souls 3.

Who’s a good boy?

• Yorudesu@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

I am either too stingy or fail to see the value. $24/16€ for something similar than most other cheaper mounts with the only real “effect” being a standing up animation that already existed in the game isn’t for me. And I know it’s that much because it is “account wide” but the reality is that this simply makes it more expensive for the 90% that don’t even use alts or not enough to need a store mount for both characters.

• Dominic@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Its my favorite savage boss design to date and my favorite raid from Eden mechanically, so I bought it in a heartbeat. Really glad the speculation that this would be the blue mage mount for going through Eden on savage would have awarded wasn’t the case - because I’m not really into doing content on blue mage, although that would have made the most sense to me.

• Dojan@lemmy.worldOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

I’ve not touched Eden yet, but I’m very excited to! My FC speculated that the mount might be an award for the new Another Dungeon thing - I’ve not really touched any of that so I’ve no idea what it is.