• PolandIsAStateOfMind@lemmygrad.mlOP
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    edit-2
    1 year ago

Btw, to all the people who say “x % of that ethnic group lives in that region, therefore that region should belong to y country”, you do realize you are advocating for ethnic cleansing and genocide, right?

What nonsense is this? Belonging to this or that state don’t mean ethnic cleansing unless that state is engaging in ethnic cleansing. Or did i miss millions people being murdered in multiethnic coutries like Belgium or Switzerland somehow?

Also every country will have a huge incentive into moving their own population into occupied areas.

How many millions of Americans live in Iraq or Afghanistan? Again ahistorical nonsense proven in every century multiple times.

Note how they say “Russia owned Crimea since the 18th century”. I wonder what happened to the people who owned Crimea before that.

You mean who? The majority of population which was Russian or the Tatars who ruled them? Both are still there. Also i want to point out on a funny idea that population grows sometimes and having a new human birth or move don’t mean you need to kill the previous one (unless you’re a zionist).

If you want to be fair, Crimea belongs to Greece, since we have documented greek colonies there from 500 BC.

Yup you surely sound like a zionist.

Just chill, be cool, respect humans.

Like you respect us saying we support “ethnic cleansing” because we support the population of Crimea and Donbas defecting from country which oppress them?

you can often move there

Argumentum ergo decedo. Why didn’t you moved to Ukraine to help them then?

and ethnic russians were being oppressed in Ukraine, had their language and culture deleted

This is exactly what was happening. Literally on a first day of new government.