• Sanctus@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    arrow-down
    ·
    6 months ago

Keep pushing anti Joe bullshit. Like the other of our two fuckin choices could even be compared. Take whatever Biden is doing, cover it in shit and foreign influence, and thats what Trump would do.

• StrayCatFrump@slrpnk.netOP
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      edit-2
      6 months ago

You should maybe read the article. And watch the linked video.

But I don’t really care. Liberals who support genocide are a dime a dozen and never really worth conversing with. Blocked.

• SatansMaggotyCumFart@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

Did you have a previous conversation or did you gleam all of that from their comment and block them?

If so that’s incredibly thin-skinned behaviour and shows you aren’t too comfortable with your own beliefs if you can’t explain and stand by them.

• StrayCatFrump@slrpnk.netOP
          link
          fedilink
          English
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          6 months ago

Yeah, I’m done dealing with anyone with that instant reaction. Too many years of that shit on Reddit and the like. I don’t give a shit who thinks that means I’m “thin-skinned”. I’m just done with that shit. Bubble me up, cause I get enough liberal nonsense on the news and in meatworld interactions to know damned well what they think, and don’t need more of the same absolutely everywhere I go. This is allegedly an anarchist community on a punk-themed instance. If this is the kind of shit I have to put up with even here, while being shamed by other instance users even, then I guess I’m done dealing with the fucking Internet. There’s no interesting place to actually participate at this point.

• SatansMaggotyCumFart@lemmy.world
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            6 months ago

You do what you want to do, but if you’re that thin skinned about people sharing their views maybe staying off the internet and out of the real world might be a good option.