• Gingerrific@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

If Timber can be a right sided Zincheko then I can see us keeping KT and we tweak the defensive lineup + formation to suit our needs.

After watching the last 30 mins or so I’m very excited to see a Rice/Ode/Havertz midfield trio. I know Arteta will take his time and will be patient in integrating the new signings but it looks promising.

So many options upfront, but Saka, Marrinelli, Jesus and Trossard are all looking really good. Nketiah did well too, he made some really good runs and covered fairly well defensively when he needed to.

Some rust to shake off but that was a nice tune up match and should help boost the confidence of quite a few players.

• coygsu@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Havertz scored a chested half volley. He gained 10% of my belief that he’d do well with the Arsenal. I’ll need to see more against Utd.

• Matt_Sams_314@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Haven’t they lost quite a few players? At least it’s just the Dutch league, so things can only go so wrong

• Astrealix@lemmy.worldOPM
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Good game from us, even if I missed the last ten minutes and two goals during it lol

Survey will come ASAP! Bit of a busy day for me

• coygsu@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Did they show Balogun instead of Saka for a moment there when they said they were interviewing Saka? LMAOOOOO

• throbbingpens@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

Caught the second half, great fun. I was excited to see Havertz, Timber and Rice in an Arsenal shirt on the pitch.