Have you been spending hours trying to pass a level? Or maybe you are completely addicted to a newly bought game. Do you have a question about a game or would like to share something else? In the Weekly Discussion Thread, you can do it all!

Please don’t forget to use the spoiler tag as soon as you start talking about a storyline.

• Underwear@lemmy.world
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    11 months ago

This might be one of my favorite games. So much replay value if you don’t look up spoilers. If you didn’t get heart of stone or blood and wine, you REALLY need to. They are like entire games themselves.

• Famborghini@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

I got the whole bundle with all the DLCs so I am excited to get into it. I’m not very far in, only a couple hours but I am enjoying the hell out of it. Almost been late to work because I keep staying up too late playing it lol

• bighatchester@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      11 months ago

Unpopular opinion but I didnt really like this game. My favorite games are souls like and I found I was spending more time walking around and talking than I was killing monsters . Also all of my weapons would break so quick. Maybe I was doing something wrong because everyone seems to really like these games

• Underwear@lemmy.world
        link
        fedilink
        English
        arrow-up
        ·
        11 months ago

You really can play the game however you want. There are a bunch of monster contracts you can do if all you want to do is fight monsters, and a bunch of side quests involve fighting more monsters along the way. And some of the story show you some of the worst monsters are actually humans. The durability is a pain, but once you build up some cash, you can buy repair kits that make long travels easier. Otherwise, repair every time you are in a town/city. The game has a lot to it and starts kind of slow but once you get into it (about Crows Perch and the Baron storyline), it’s a ton of fun.