Business As Usual

Caption:

spoiler

A “hypocrisy” type meme with two images:

Top: photo of a military squad, all geared up, standing ready next to an armored vehicle. Caption: “Germany against scientists sitting in protest for climate”

Bottom: photo of a bunch of military personnel playing while wearing clown makeup. Caption: “Germany against farmers wanting to lynch government members because diesel subsidy needs to be cut”

• brrt@sh.itjust.works
    link
    fedilink
    arrow-up
    ·
    6 months ago

So you’re saying the farmers protests, which inconvenienced many people and raised emissions by wasting fuel driving around tractors with no real purpose, are wrong too? Got it!

• Rooki@lemmy.worldM
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      arrow-down
      ·
      6 months ago

At least they are doing it right. And let emergency vehicles through. + they dont fly to the place where they want to protest.

• brrt@sh.itjust.works
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        arrow-down
        ·
        6 months ago

It must be quite tiring trying to justify to yourself the same means if only they meet your ends.

• Rooki@lemmy.worldM
          link
          fedilink
          arrow-up
          arrow-down
          ·
          6 months ago

I am not justifying myself, its just a fact that we need farmers jk for food. And its just confirming for me with klimakleber you cannot talk.

• brrt@sh.itjust.works
            link
            fedilink
            arrow-up
            arrow-down
            ·
            edit-2
            6 months ago

Oh sorry. Forgot we totally don’t need a stable climate for food.

Btw, read your comment again and try to find the part where you are justifying. You’ll get there, I believe in you.

Edit: not a Klimakleber btw, just can’t stand the hypocrisy.