For those that don’t want to go to reddit: https://i.imgur.com/1Rk2FqQ.jpeg

You have to use the imgur app to look at that link, unfortunately (on mobile). They make it super low res if you try to look at it in a web browser.

• SmarfDurden@lemmy.world
    cake
    OP
    link
    fedilink
    English
    arrow-up
    ·
    1 year ago

imgur makes you open it in their app otherwise it’s blurry, unfortunately. If you have another image hosting site you recommend, I don’t mind uploading it again

• skulblaka@kbin.social
      link
      fedilink
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Pixelfed is the federated image hosting service. I wouldn’t spam it full of stuff unless you’re hosting your own instance, but it’s good for small things like this that don’t necessarily need to have permanent availability.

• tal@kbin.social
        link
        fedilink
        arrow-up
        ·
        1 year ago

Kbin does image-hosting when you attach an image to a comment, and I assume that Lemmy does too. I don’t know if either has size restrictions (though if they don’t, I assume that they’re going to have to have some level of constraints to avoid abuse).

• LUHG@lemmy.world
      link
      fedilink
      English
      arrow-up
      ·
      1 year ago

Apps used to be good and helped the web. Now it’s just an advertising nightmare for us. I know this is drastic for just this comment but the Web was a big part of my life growing up, building a career in it and meeting loads of great people but recently with everything going on I feel like we’ve lost it to the corporations very very quickly.

I’m definitely going to de corporate as much as possibly can.